I don’t know about you, but as I get older, it is getting harder to find beneficial skin care that doesn’t break the bank. Every time I think I’ve found a moisturizer that’ll do me good, the price tag makes me want to cry. No more! After a bit of internet research and some know-how, I finally composed a DIY facial serum that works– and that’s economical! (*insert hands-raised emoji here*)
stuff ya need:
– carrier oil (almond oil, jojoba oil, etc. I used Young Living’s V-6 Complex– use anything that keeps at a liquid state)
– lavender oil– to keep inflammation to a minimum
– frankincense oil– to heal damages from blemishes, the sun, etc.
– glass dropper bottle or some other small glass container
1. measure out 4-6 teaspoons of your carrier oil into your container
2. for each teaspoon, add 2 drops of lavender and 2 drops of frankincense
3. give it a good swirl to mix everything together
Now it’s time to give your skin some love. Simple as that!