Happy new year, my dears! After an incident with my laptop charger during which it would only charge if it was set on the bookcase opposite of my desk, which hindered my ability to actually sit at my desk, a new charger has been obtained and I can belatedly ring in the new year here. There are books to share, drafts of essays, essential oil things and a million other things to catch up on, friends. But for now, a list of 2016 highlights.
* adventuring with my best friend, car radio turned up
* visiting some family in a charming little town in our beloved home state
* honestly, just hanging out with my sisters– watching movies and making food and just being silly together
* Letters to July
* taking anthropoly 101
* random talks with my mom, in the car or in the kitchen or in the bathroom when we are both getting ready for bed
* met some kindred spirits that have become dear friends
This year, though. This futuristic-sounding year of 2017. It’s gonna be a good one; brimming with golden-ness and change and a faith in God that only grows.